Pack of 8 party invitations with boys fancy dress design.
Double Sided as per image
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.¬†
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Beautifully presented in hardback and featuring the classic white jackets, this complete boxed collection of Beatrix Potter's beloved Peter Rabbit books is a must for every child - and will make the perfect Christmas or christening gift. Having enchanted young readers for generations, the timeless books in this charming set also include publisher's notes describing how she worked with her publisher to create the charming stories.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny
- The Tale of Two Bad Mice
- The Tailor of Gloucester
- The Tale of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle
- The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher
- The Tale of Tom Kitten
- The Tale of The Flopsy Bunnies
- The Tale of Jemima Puddle Duck
- The Tale of Mrs Tittlemouse
- The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse
- The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes
- The Tale of Mr. Tod
- The Tale of Piggling Bland
- The Tale of Samuel Whiskers or the Roly-Poly Pudding
- The Tale of The Pie and The Patty-Pan
- The Tale of Ginger and Pickles
- The Tale of Little Robinson
- The Tale of Miss Moppet
- The Story of a Fierce Bad Rabbit
- Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes
- The Story of Squirrel Nutkin
- Celily Parsley's Nursery Rhymes