Jacqueline Wilson invites her army of fans to enjoy a very special Christmas with her in thisfantastically festive and seasonal book.
Packed with stories Yule love, it also has recipes, activities and facts to wow any fan and even a new story about Tracy Beaker. Jacqueline has even written a letter herself to share all her favourite Christmas memories.
The Jacqueline Wilson Christmas Cracker will make a great stocking filler and offers plenty of fun for over the Christmas holidays.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.¬†
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Bumper box of pranks and illusions
- 100 practical jokes and magic tricks
- Detailed instructions
- Dozens of special props
- Box 33cm wide
- Puppet in a cone
- Pops in and out of cone
- Controlled via central stick
- Moves in circular motions
- 24cm tall
Beautifully presented in hardback and featuring the classic white jackets, this complete boxed collection of Beatrix Potter's beloved Peter Rabbit books is a must for every child - and will make the perfect Christmas or christening gift. Having enchanted young readers for generations, the timeless books in this charming set also include publisher's notes describing how she worked with her publisher to create the charming stories.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny
- The Tale of Two Bad Mice
- The Tailor of Gloucester
- The Tale of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle
- The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher
- The Tale of Tom Kitten
- The Tale of The Flopsy Bunnies
- The Tale of Jemima Puddle Duck
- The Tale of Mrs Tittlemouse
- The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse
- The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes
- The Tale of Mr. Tod
- The Tale of Piggling Bland
- The Tale of Samuel Whiskers or the Roly-Poly Pudding
- The Tale of The Pie and The Patty-Pan
- The Tale of Ginger and Pickles
- The Tale of Little Robinson
- The Tale of Miss Moppet
- The Story of a Fierce Bad Rabbit
- Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes
- The Story of Squirrel Nutkin
- Celily Parsley's Nursery Rhymes
About the AuthorJeff Kinney is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and a five-time Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award winner for Favorite Book. Jeff has been named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World. He is also the creator of Poptropica, which was named one of Time magazine's 50 Best Websites. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives with his wife and two sons in Massachusetts, where they own a bookstore, An Unlikely Story.
- Flower press
- Wooden construction
- Four chunky flower screws
- Floral design
- Presses and preserves plants and flowers