FOR 20 PCS
FOR 100 PCS
New ArrivalsBringing to Tanzania the latest and greatest from around the world
Are you tired of the CHAOS? Frazzled by a hectic life?
Does the tension of balancing work, parenting, health and happiness have you desperate for a solution—or even just a little relief?Imagine what your life would look like if you could face your problems with confidence, escape anxious and depressing thought patterns and cherish the life that is yours. To overcome chaos means leaving the autopilot life behind and truly living in the present moment—key lessons in The Chaos Antidote: A Fable About Mindfulness. You’ll Discover How To:
- Increase your contentment with only a few daily mindful habits
- Experience life in all its wonder and glory
- Stop running from the present moment
- Practice sitting meditation
- Develop all your senses
- Perform mindful movement
- Process difficult emotions
- Host a day of silence
- Create mindfully
- Restore your heart as you silence the voice of shame and pain from past choices.
- Break free from toxic generational mindsets, patterns, and illnesses.
- Take charge of your thought life and renew your mind to live free from anxiety and depression.
- Break the self-sabotage, emotional eating, and obesity cycle.
- Learn about divine flow and heal with Creative Spiritual Transformation©
Come on by Novel Idea, say hello and do some shopping!
Books by the Nobel Peace Prize winner, Abdulrazak Gurnah is now available at our A Novel Idea Bookshops.Read More